Dear community users:
Zhenbi will launch the BKK (BKEX Token) on October 28, 2020 at 15:00 (UTC+8) and open a BKK/USDT trading pair.
The charging schedule is as follows:
Time to recharge: October 27, 2020 15:00 (UTC+8)
Date of withdrawal: October 29, 2020 15:00 (UTC+8)
About BKK (BKEX Token)
BKK is the proof of equity of BKEX trading platform itself, with an innovative trading and mining mechanism.BKK will initially be released on Ethereum ERC-20 protocol, and will be transferred to the self-developed public chain in the future.BKK issue the maximum number of constant 164 million, never additional, which 35 percent of the official lock warehouse.BKEx will use 70% of the platform transaction fee for the regular destruction of BKK's irregular repurchase, and the remaining 30% for the invitation of rebates.
Block chain browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd0bd12a8d5ebca1e2fa46da59f1993ec51c3d75c
Digital assets are innovative investment products with large price fluctuations. Please judge your investment ability rationally and make investment decisions prudently.
Join our official community:
Official WeChat: Zhenbi222
Follow our official media:
The official weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7588392781
Zhenbi operation team
October 26, 2020